September 1, 2006

Acting Lessons

And we get to this point in our friendship
The point where I start feeling insecure again
And wonder in the hours and hours that we spend
And wonder in the wrinkles of your smile
or the careful stare of your attention
If you are acting
You are such a good actress if
if that is what you are

And it worries me a bit
And I tense up
My smile curls a little more
I laugh a little more
I ask a few more questions, now just to keep up with you
I become the desirable one
I am such a good actress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seеms like your blog ate my first comment (it ωas
extremely long) so I guess Ι'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thοroughlу enjoying your blog.

I as well am аn aspiгing blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers? I'd reаlly apprеciate іt.
Feel free to visit my web site - Quicksy.De