September 4, 2006

How to's

How do you praise and admire beauty in someone who has ceased to see it in their own life?

How do you create art that does something life changing without being commercialized and stripped? How do you change the world without being altered a bit for mass consumption?

How do you admonish honesty and remain pure? untainted? Where does goodness fit in our desire for truth? Raw truth is often grating, dirty, unpleasant. How do we reach into the world's truth to connect, without being "of" this world?

How do you live out a lifestyle in response to things you know are true about God when no one around you seems to live or see that way? How do you step in and out of living as if those things are true?

1 comment:

ChrisandMissy said...

Hey Anna! This is Missy from Rampart, AP lit... I was looking up highschool friends the other day while I was feeding my daughter (Anna!)and I saw your blog. I hope you're doing great!