February 23, 2007

Maybe I'm Craaazzzzeee...

Gotta love Gnarls Barkley...

I am getting ready to leave and feel like I'm going Crazy! Literally, on Wednesday I was running around the house and this was my thought process: "Gotta wrap Karen's presents where's some paper no paper ok gotta find cool magazine cutouts tape stickers oh gosh my room's a mess i need to clean the bathroom before i leave where are all my boxes going to fit which books should i take wrapping presents wrapping presents wrapping presents oh crap there's so much laundry to do i wish mom was here maybe she'll come back Saturday instead of Sunday oh man i need to change shirts what am i going to pack oh shoot need to call Glenn need to wrap presents need to remember to take shirts pack to the Glen need to make a card for Renell where's the paper where's a sharpie what should I write oh gotta wrap wrapping wrappity wrap did i eat lunch how many euros do i need"

and so on and so forth

I was having a hard time breathing! But now I feel much better thanks to God and Allison Daniell.

"I remember when,
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind,
there was something so magic about that place,
even your emotions had an echo,
and so much space..."

cheers!

2 comments:

Jason said...

hehe...sounds like me on my best days! You can rest easy knowing that you are not crazy, actually you are one of the most grounded womens me knows. Maybe a little more Martha than Mary, but not crazy...

Unknown said...

Girl; You is crazy!