March 29, 2007

Some of my friends

This is Ati! She (and all the other girls on this post) work at the Jordan with me. Ati is great- she is 18 and wants to go to midwife school after her time here. She has a laugh that reminds me of you, Joy Lewis! (Biola friends will appreciate that).
Sarianne! She is Dutch too and so wonderful! She is a painter and also awesome at drama, and getting excited for other people.
Hannah is from the States and we have a lot of fun together- "With our powers combined, we are Hananana!"



My roomie Francien! She's on vacation for a few days. She is my sounding board here and I really appreciate her perspective (which is usually very eagerly given!). I like to call her "the Flash."

2 comments:

Ati said...

heyy Anna!
I didnt know my picture was on here! but its fun. i like your blogs!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.