September 5, 2007

Writing more

Ok, I have worked myself into a corner, feeling pressure to do what I really want to do anyway (share about experiences here). Here are some stories that need to be written still (and they may all roll out at once- beware!):
Switzerland
Homesickness
T-land
Cleaning
Paris with Joy
Psalters
Graffitti night
Prinsengracht concert

I am doing well and kind of just deciding to BE here instead of always trying to swim upstream and keep all my ducks in a row. (haha, are the ducks swimming upstream as well?)

3 comments:

katie said...

If T-land means what I think it means, then you have some stories to tell me! I will be drooling...just a warning.

Unknown said...

Bah, who needs ducks anyway?

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear more. Mom said she got to talk to you last week and I almost started crying at the sound of your name. You're a treasure Anna- I'm glad that we've gotten to share you with Amsterdam, but I wouldn't mind having you in Spokane at all either :)
I love you sis